Maintaining the balance of risk and the environment.
Our Services Include:
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Cessation of regulated operations
- Clean Water Act permitting (Section 400/401)
- Compliance and audit programs
- Due care plans
- Environmental assessments (EA/EIS)
- Funding and implementation strategies
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Phase I and II site assessments
- RCRA/CERCLA closures
- Regulatory (SPCC, RCRA, NPEDS, and SARA RTK)
- Remediation planning, design and oversight
- Solid waste and C&DD reuse regulation and permitting
- UST closures
- Wetland stream assessments and delineations
The Community Impact People.
Helping maximize your investments while addressing risk is our passion. Environmental Design Group’s priority is to balance long-term risk management with a positive overall impact. We strive to provide realistic and cost-effective solutions for your environmental and ecological challenges.
Our environmental and ecological specialists use current science as the basis for making decisions for the restoration, enhancement and protection of our environment. Our knowledge of and experience with the regulatory permitting process, coupled with long standing partnerships with state and federal regulators allows us to complete permitting processes efficiently and effectively.
Need funding? Environmental Design Group can assist in capturing funding resources through grants, loans and public/private partnerships.