Balancing ecology, engineering, and aesthetics.
Our Services Include:
- Best management practice design (BMPs)
- FEMA floodplain determination
- Green infrastructure inspection
- Green infrastructure retrofits for water quality and quantity
- Hydraulic and hydrology studies (H&H)
- ODNR DAM emergency action plans
- Operations and maintenance
- Stormwater Pollution Presentation Plan (SWPPP) preparation
- Stream and wetland restoration
- Regulatory compliance (US EPA, MS4, DOJ, USACE)
The Community Impact People.
By our very nature, Environmental Design Group is devoted to the environment, and nature-based green infrastructure practices can play a critical role in making communities more resilient to natural risks through stormwater management, flooding and hazard mitigation.
We improve surface water quality and groundwater recharge with attractive and ecologically functional landscapes geared to lower costs for private facilities, large developers, stormwater utilities and municipal agencies.
Our innovative technologies and new approaches for development and retrofit projects improve quality and quantity of stormwater management.
We also assist in funding through grants, loans and public/private partnerships.