Get back to nature.
Our Services Include:
- Community outreach and public involvement
- Grant coordination and writing
- GS mapping
- Master plan programming
- Multiuse paths and trails
- Natural open-space restoration and system design
- Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) pre-qualified bicycle facilities and enhancement design
- Parks and trails master planning and design
- Preliminary alignment studies
- Regional trail and greenway plans
- Watershed management studies
The Community Impact People.
Our parks and trail builders are trailblazers in promoting the active use and conservation of parks, trails and green spaces. By embracing what’s naturally there and touching it just enough, Environmental Design Group makes a positive ecological, social and economic impact for communities.
We honor the environment by designing with nature, to plan, design and implement trails and greenways across the region, in an inclusive and collaborative manner to identify and mitigate potential land and user conflicts.
We have one of the largest portfolios in Ohio, comprised of more than 650 miles of trails and more than 200 parks projects. Our team can provide planning, capture funding resources and build the project with the goal of delivering better access to our natural areas in the region.