Protecting our most precious resource.
- Collection Systems
- Combined sewer overflow (CSO)
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Infiltration Inflow (I/I)
- MPDS compliance
- Operational analysis
- Pipe condition assessments
- Pump stations including vacuum system
- Sanitary sewer evaluation study (SSES)
- Wastewater treatment plant upgrades
- Wetland treatment systems
- Chemical process optimization
- Facility upgrades and process optimization
- Pump stations
- Transmission lines and distribution
- Water plant operations
- Water tanks
- Water quality studies
- Best management design (BMP)
- Condition assessments
- Detention/retention design
- Erosion and sediment control
- Stormwater and watershed management plans
- Storm sewers
The Community Impact People.
Environmental Design Group specializes in domestic, wastewater and stormwater services. As leaders in the industry, we’re pioneers at providing affordable solutions to protect, enhance, store and distribute water.
Services range from investigations and technical studies to address regulatory concerns, to asset management, constructing water systems, and improving drinking water quality ranging from detailed scientific assessments to large-scale watershed management solutions.
Environmental Design Group has completed planning, design, construction and maintenance for various treatment plants with flows ranging from less than 1 mgd to over 300 mgd.
We advocate for our clients in all aspects of a project, and assist in capturing funding through grants, loans and public/private partnerships.